Three women at Laurier Brantford spring convocation 2004
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour digital photograph of three women smiling at the camera during the Laurier Brantford spring convocation 2004 ceremony. They are wearing academic gowns and hoods.
- Laurier Brantford spring convocation 2004 was held in the Sanderson Centre for the Performing Arts on June 16, 2004 at 3:00 p.m.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original:
- June 16, 2004
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 2160px
Image Height: 1440px
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5