- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of Bob Reichard, manager of materiel management at Wilfrid Laurier University. He is standing in an office and holding a stack of books and binders.
- Accompanies "Bob Reichard: the purchasing power behind Laurier's dollar" in The Laureate, April 4, 1989.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 17.5cm
Image Height: 18cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc30
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5