Construction on Waterloo Lutheran University campus
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the construction of a men's residence building on the Waterloo Lutheran University campus. Construction superintendent Neville Monteith (left) and Board of Governors Chairman John Zimmerman (right) are holding building plans. In the background, construction workers are working on the building.
- Accompanies "Construction of men's residence and Dining Hall begins" in Waterloo Campus, Vol. 1, no. 1, June 1968.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse, in ink: Chairman of WLU Bd. / The Rev. Dr. John Zimmerman
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 25cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc29
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5