Guy Few at a piano
- James Hertel, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University student Guy Few sitting at a piano.
- Accompanies "Laurier's photographer wins international acclaim" in The Laureate, vol. 3, no. 1, September 3, 1985.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse, in pencil: 3 of 6 / Guy Few. Student - Music / Case award - J. Hertel / L. Vol 3 # 1 - Sept 3/85
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 19.5cm
Image Height: 24.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc29
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5