Aerial view of Wilfrid Laurier University
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white aerial view of the Wilfrid Laurier University campus in Waterloo, Ontario. University Avenue runs horizontally through the centre of the photograph.
- Accompanies "Progress seen from birds-eye view" in The Laureate, September 9, 1987.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 23cm
Image Height: 16cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc29
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5