Installation of Wilfred Budd memorial bells, Waterloo Lutheran Seminary
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour slide of the installation of the Wilfred Budd memorial bells in the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary bell tower. A man climbs a ladder to the top of the tower while a crane lifts the third bell into place. People are standing on the grass, next to a blue truck.
- The Waterloo Lutheran Seminary building was constructed in 1963, on the campus of Waterloo Lutheran University. The U-shaped structure consists of classrooms and offices, together with a chapel and a bell tower. The Wilfred Budd Memorial Bells were installed in 1986.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 3.5cm
Image Height: 2.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 DiscSlide1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5