Wilfrid Laurier University Orientation Week, 2001
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour photograph of the Red Volcanoes team during Wilfrid Laurier University orientation week 2001. Many of the team members are wearing red clothing and waving red scarves. The John Aird Centre (right) and the Theatre Auditorium (left) are in the background.
- The theme of Wilfrid Laurier Orientation Week 2001 was Storm Warnings. The teams were the Blue Tornadoes, Gold Lightning, Green Earthquakes and Red Volcanoes.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Sept. 2001
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 15cm
Image Height: 10cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc27
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5