Waterloo College Graduation Programme, 1949
- Waterloo College, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Waterloo College graduation ceremony held at St. Peter's Parish Hall in Kitchener, Ontario on May 28, 1949. Includes programme, list of award recipients, and list of graduates.
- Convocation ceremonies were held at the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- May 1949
- Local identifier
- U255 33.3
- Office of the deans
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U255 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5