- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of Wendy Coffin, administrative coordinator for Internship at Wilfrid Laurier University, and two men seated in an office. Coffin has an open file folder resting on her lap. A desk is on the right. A large window is behind them.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse, in pencil: Wendy Coffin - Internship / L. Vol 1 - #13 / March 13/84
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 19.5cm
Image Height: 19.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc25
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5