Quadrangle, Waterloo Lutheran University
- Nicol, Robert, Photographer
- Grant-Mann, Lithographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour postcard of the Quadrangle at Waterloo Lutheran University. The Theater Auditorium is in the background.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse: Waterloo University College, Waterloo Lutheran University, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Mid-Campus setting where students my study, discuss, relax. The Quadrangle Garden is also the scene of many special events. Distributed by Kitchener News Co. Ltd., Kitchener, Ontario. Photo by Bob Nichol. S-1156
- Grant-Mann Lithographers Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Date of Original
- Between 1963 and 1965
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc24
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5