Waterloo Lutheran University presents the Miss Canadian University Queen Pageant, January 26, 1968
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Program for the 1968 Miss Canadian University Queen pageant, presented by Waterloo Lutheran University on January 26, 1968. Includes program, advertisements, and lists of contestants, selection committee members, and prizes.
- The program is damaged and discoloured. There are ink markings on page 2, and tape on the top and bottom of pages 3 and 4.
The Miss Canadian University Queen Pageant was organized and run entirely by the students of Waterloo Lutheran University, as part of the University's Winter Carnival. Contestants represented universities across Canada. The last Queen Pageant hosted by Waterloo Lutheran University was held in 1970.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Jan. 1968
- Local identifier:
- S743 3.3.1
- Gail Murray fonds
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- S743 Disc1
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5