Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation program, June 1 1991, 10:00 a.m.
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation ceremony held in the Kitchener Memorial Auditorium on June 1, 1991 at 10:00 a.m. Degrees were conferred for the Faculty of Social Work, School of Business and Economics, the Faculty of Music, and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. Includes order of service, list of honorary degree recipients, and list of graduates.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- June 1991
- Local identifier
- Convocation records / Wilfrid Laurier University
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc12
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5