Wilfrid Laurier University cheerleaders
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour outdoor photograph of twelve Wilfrid Laurier University cheerleaders. The women are wearing white uniforms. Purple and gold pom poms are piled in front of the cheerleaders.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Between 1980 and 1994
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 12.5cm
Image Height: 12.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc22
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5