Women's Auxiliary presentation to Delmer Resmer
- Personal Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Delmer Resmer (left), Waterloo Lutheran Seminary President J. Ray Houser (centre), and Women's Auxiliary President Dorothy Greb (right) in the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary building. Greb is presenting Resmer with a gift certificate.
- The Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary was organized in 1913 to stimulate interest in the programs and needs of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, especially in relation to the training of men and women committed to a Christian ministry.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Personal Studio / 180 King St. North / Print no. 579 / Waterloo, Ontario / Phone SH. 5-4074
In pencil, reverse: Mrs. Greb presents Rev. Del Resmer with gift certificate
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archvies & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc20
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5