William Villaume and Dorothy Greb
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo Lutheran University President William Villaume (right) and Women's Auxiliary President Dorothy Greb standing at a podium. Villaume is touching Greb's hat.
- The Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary was organized in 1913 to stimulate interest in the programs and needs of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, especially in relation to the training of men and women committed to a Christian ministry.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Between 1962 and 1966
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.5cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc20
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5