Aerial view of Waterloo Lutheran University, 1966
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white aerial photograph of the Waterloo Lutheran University campus in Waterloo, Ontario. The photograph was taken from the west. The intersection of University Avenue and Albert Street is visible at the bottom of the image.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 the name of the institution was changed to Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Photograph Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc6
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5