040-1971 : WLU musicians perform Bach Passion in honor of late Dr. Leupold
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Waterloo Lutheran University news release announcing the WLU Choir will perform Bach's Passion in honour of the late Ulrich Leupold. The performance will be directed by Walter Kemp. Soloists include Victor Martens, Carrol Anne Curry, Ruth Ann Archibald, and Donald Landry.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Place of Publication:
- Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original:
- March 23, 1971
- Local identifier:
- News from Waterloo Lutheran University
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5