The Waterlooan, vol. 1, no. 1
- Waterloo College, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The first issue of a Waterloo College magazine created for alumni. Includes articles about campus planning, students, faculty, Waterloo College funding, alumni weekend, the new Secretarial Science program, and a profile of alumnus Henry Heldmann. Features images of students, alumni, and the campus.
- A Canada 2-cent stamp, visible on pages 1 and 16, was used to seal the booklet for mailing.
This was the only issue ever produced.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Alumni Association fonds
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- Text Disc3
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5