Waterloo Lutheran University convocation ceremony and baccalaureate service invitation, fall 1971
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Invitation to the fall 1971 Waterloo Lutheran University convocation ceremony, and the baccalaureate service.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Nov. 1971
- Local identifier:
- Convocation records / Waterloo Lutheran University
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- Text Disc6
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5