129-1963 : Twenty-three girls to complete for national Snow Queen title at Waterloo University College
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Waterloo Lutheran University news release announcing there will be 23 contestants in the 1964 Miss Canadian University Queen pageant, held on campus during Winter Carnival.
- The Miss Canadian University Queen Pageant was organized and run entirely by the students of Waterloo Lutheran University, as part of the University's Winter Carnival. Contestants represented universities across Canada. The last Queen Pageant hosted by Waterloo Lutheran University was held in 1970.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Place of Publication:
- Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original:
- Oct. 29, 1963
- Local identifier:
- News from Waterloo Lutheran University
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5