Waterloo Lutheran University baccalaureate service program, 1964
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Program for the Waterloo Lutheran University baccalaureate service held in the Theatre Auditorium on May 23, 1964. Includes order of service and list of graduates of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary and Waterloo University College.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- May 1964
- Local identifier:
- Convocation records / Waterloo Lutheran University
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- Text Disc5
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5