Waterloo Lutheran University first convocation program, 1961
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Program for Waterloo Lutheran University's first convocation service, and the installation of Chancellor William Daum Euler. The ceremony was held at the Mutual Life Auditorium in Kitchener, Ontario on May 20, 1961. Includes order of proceedings, list of honorary degree recipients, and list of graduates of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary and Waterloo University College.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- May 1961
- Local identifier:
- Convocation records / Waterloo Lutheran University
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- Text Disc5
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5