"Draft county budget calls for 3 per cent levy increase"
- Northumberland News (Cobourg, ON), 9 Jan 2020, A, p. 29, column 1
- Wisniewski, Dominik, Reporter
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Date of Publication
- 9 Jan 2020
- Personal Name(s)
- Dees, Glenn ; Sanderson, Bob
- Corporate Name(s)
- Municiple Property Assessment Corporate ; Golden Plough Lodge ; Northumberland County Archives and Museum ; Trent Hills Emergency Services Base
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Cobourg Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
200 Ontario Street, Cobourg, ON K9A 5P4