Rice Lake from the St. George's Anglican Church at Gore's Landing
- Fred J. Rowan, Attributed name
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photographic reproduction of a watercolour of a view from St. George's Anglican Church. The Cobourg to Peterborough Railway Bridge in the background was destroyed by ice in 1861. The picture is signed in pencil by Fred J. Rowan.
- The original is oval and measures 5 1/2" by 8 1/8".
- Date of Original:
- c. 1860
Width: 10 px
Height: 8 px
- Local identifier:
- Historical Photographs
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This photograph may not be reproduced without the written permission of the Royal Ontario Museum. University of Toronto.
Cobourg Public Library
Agency street/mail address
200 Ontario Street, Cobourg, ON K9A 5P4