Gull Island Lighthouse on Peter Rock
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Located on the North side of the harbour. Percy Climo is shown in picture.
- Robert Roddick tended Gull Light from 1848 to 1908, the longest attendant. In 1906 the new revolving arc light was lit for the first time.
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Historical Photographs
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Cobourg Public Library
Agency street/mail address
200 Ontario Street, Cobourg, ON K9A 5P4