Dining Lounge of The Chateau by the Lake
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Located on King St. East, corner of Victoria Park
- As with the Lakeview House property, due to a group of citizens raising a significant portion of the funds to buy this property, the town was forced to acquire the land and make it public. The Chateau was demolished in 1994.
- "The Chateau By the Lake. Looking toward the '55' Lounge from the Dining Lounge, one of Ontario's finer eating spots. Fully Licensed. 55 King Street East, overlooking Victoria Park. Tel. 372-5431, Cobourg, Ontario"
- World Wide Sales Agencies Ltd.; Color by Len Leiffer
- Date of Original:
- c. 1965
- Local identifier:
- Historical Photographs
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Cobourg Public Library
Agency street/mail address
200 Ontario Street, Cobourg, ON K9A 5P4