Cobourg District Collegiate Institute West
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This new Collegiate was built in 1902 on King Street West when the original Collegiate built in 1870 and located at 117 King Street East(across from St. Peter's Rectory) became overcrowded. In 1960 became known as Cobourg and District Collegiate Institute West, when the new high school was built in the east end
- Cobourg West - "A Nice Place to Be"
- Northumberland & Newcastle Board of Education
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Historical Photographs
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Cobourg Public Library
Agency street/mail address
200 Ontario Street, Cobourg, ON K9A 5P4