Harbour, Cobourg, Ont., Canada
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Coloured postcard of Cobourg harbour from the lighthouse on the eastern pier. A two masted schooner lies at the inner pier with a second schooner bow on to the camera. Behind the schooners is the railroad station. On the horizon is Victoria Hall on the left and Saint Peter's Anglican church to the right.
- Postmarked Cobourg, 11 Sep 1913
- "Harbor, Cobourg, Ont., Canada" "105,921"
Reverse: "The Valentine & Sons Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal and Toronto. Printed in Great Britain"
- Valentine & Sons Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original
- 13.8 x 8.9 cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.9558153790199 Longitude: -78.164119720459
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Cobourg Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
200 Ontario Street, Cobourg, ON K9A 5P4