Welland Canal Survey of Lands Plan of a cut at the mouth of Chippewa or Welland River, n.d.
- Welland Canal Company, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Survey map and description of the land at the cut of the Chippewa or Welland River. Created by The Welland Canal Company. Included is a drawing of the land along with brief surveyors notes.
Noteable features include; bridge, Welland River, road, Stone house, J. Cummings Esq. house, military line, military land, Old Fort, old military draw bridge.
Surveyor notes are seen in pencil on the map.
- Welland Canal Company
- Place of Publication
- St. Catharines, Ontario
- Date of Original
Width: 28 cm
Height: 35 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 28cm
Image Height: 35cm
- Map Scale:
- 4 Chains to 1 Inch
- St. Lawrence Seaway Authority (Canada) Fonds
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Â© St. Lawrence Seaway Authority (Canada). Â© Transport Canada.
- Copyright Holder Contact Information
- Copyright Bureau, Services Branch Library and Archives Canada 395 Wellington Street, Ottawa, ON K1A 0N4 Tel.: 613 996 7502/Fax: 613 996 1341. Email: copyright/droit_dâ€™firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recommended Citation
- Brock University Archives, Survey of Lands Appropriated to the use of the Welland Canal Company, plan of a cut at the mouth of Chippewa or Welland River, n.d.
- This record is Crown copyrighted. Permission to reproduce this record must be granted by Library and Archives Canada.
- Reproduction Notes
- Â© St. Lawrence Seaway Authority (Canada). Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Public Works and Government Services Canada (2006). Source: Library and Archives Canada/St. Lawrence Seaway Authority Fonds/R1195-0-X-E/Accession 73-27727 CA
Â© Transport Canada. Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Public Works and Government Services Canada (2006). Source: Library and Archives Canada/Department of Railways and Canals fonds/R610-154-8-E/Accession 9017 CA
- Brock University ArchivesEmail
Agency street/mail address
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264