The Bombardier, and Pocket Gunner, 7th Edition- 1813
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- Adye, Ralph Willett . Capt., Author
- Eliot, William Granville. Capt., Editor
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A practical military manual for officers in the Royal Regiment of Artillery. It combines training and field service manuals with lists of equipment, weights, dimensions, and equipment accuracy and performance.
- Egerton, Military Library, Whitehall.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Publication
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail
Agency street/mail address
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264