Indenture - 1773
- Media Type
- An indenture dated October 1, 1773 between Mary Willson (daughter of Andrew Willson) and Hill Carney and Sarah his wife and Mary their daughter. Mary "hath put herself and by this presents doth voluntarily and of her own free will and accord put herself Apprentice to Hill Carney Sarah his wife and Mary their daughter".
- Date of Publication
- 1 Oct 1773
- Local identifier
- 169 RG
- Irish John Willson United Empire Loyalist Family Fonds
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University
Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection.
Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail
Agency street/mail address
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264