Grand Lodge of Ontario Independent Order of Odd Fellows - William H. Cowan
- Brooks, W.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A certificate from the Grand Lodge of Ontario Independent Order of Odd Fellows to brother William H. Cowan. He has been admitted as a member if Livingstone Lodge No. 130 at Merritton 19 October 1909. The certificate is signed and dated by W. Brooks (Secretary) and S.A. Poplestoise (Grand Master) December 7, 1911. Cowan received the Degree of Truth.
- Date of Publication
- 7 Dec 1911
- Local identifier
- 169 RG
- Irish John Willson United Empire Loyalist Family Fonds
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University
Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection.
Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail
Agency street/mail address
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264