Shares Certificate - Gladstone Mines and Reduction Company
- The Gladstone Mines and Reduction Company
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A shares certificate for Gladstone Mines and Reduction Company in the amount of 200 shares. The certificate is dated 13 March 1925 and is signed by the secretary F.J. Carr and the president Charles Stoddart. The price is one dollar per share and it is made out to W.H. Cowan.
- Date of Publication
- 13 Mar 1925
- Local identifier
- 169 RG
- Irish John Willson United Empire Loyalist Family Fonds
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the
written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University
Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection.
Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual
procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail
Agency street/mail address
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264