Bissonette & Case, the Clothiers
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A card advertising Bissonette & Case, the Clothiers in St. Catharines. The card reads: Buy your Men's clothing and Boy's clothing at Bissonette & Case. Over 2,000 men's suits $3.75 to $16.50. Over 2,500 boys suits, $2.75 to $10.50. Our children's clothing department separate and by itself. Over 3,000 children's suits. The grandest stock ever seen here. Suits $1.25 to $7.00. Bissonnette & Case, Cor. St. Paul Street and Helliwell Lane, St. Catharines, Ontario.
- Local identifier
- 169 RG
- Irish John Willson United Empire Loyalist Family Fonds
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the
written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University
Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection.
Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual
procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail
Agency street/mail address
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264