Fowls Pigeons & Dogs Card
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A Fowls Pigeons & Dogs cigarette trading card. A tobacco trading card numbered 19 and part of a series of 50. The card reads: Buff Cochin. An old Asiatic breed and from which the Buff Orphington was produced. They are now a purely fancy breed, the chief points in breeding is to get them with as much feather as possible and a sound even buff colour throughout.
- Local identifier
- 169 RG
- Irish John Willson United Empire Loyalist family fonds
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the
written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University
Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection.
Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual
procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail
Agency street/mail address
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264