Letter - Dominion Alliance to Mr. Harry Cowan
- Gibson, Joseph, Correspondent
- Cowan, Harry, Recipient
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A letter from the president of the Dominion Alliance for the Suppression of the Liquor Traffic, Joseph Gibson. The letter is dated November 18th, 1910 and requests "subscription". The request is to add to the campaign fund and the "new fight...voting upon the question of bar-room abolition". The voting is stated to take place in "January next" for about one hundred municipalities in Ontario.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Publication
- 18 Nov 1910
- Local identifier
- 169 RG
- Irish John Willson United Empire Loyalist Family Fonds
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the
written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University
Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection.
Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail
Agency street/mail address
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264