Photograph - Francis Bond Head Willson, 1870
- Grenville, Geo.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photograph of Francis Bond Head Willson of Beaverdams. He was the great grandson of Thomas and Abigail Willson. The photographer is Geo. Grenville, Artist, Thorold, Ontario. There are two copies of the photograph in the collection and one has the date 1870 handwritten on the back.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- 169 RG
- Irish John Willson United Empire Loyalist family fonds
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the
written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University
Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection.
Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail
Agency street/mail address
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264