Charles Henry Bell, St. Catharines [n.d.]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Charles Henry Bell is pictured in this undated black and white photograph outside a house on Geneva St. in St. Catharines, Ontario. In 1894, Charles Bell married Mary E. Tyrell. and they had eight children. Charles Bell ran an ice and coal business in St. Catharines in the early 1900s. This photo was in the possession of his grandson, Rick Bell. The Bell and associated families have connections to former Black slaves from the United States.
- Personal Name(s):
- Charles Bell
- Rick Bell Family Fonds - RG 63
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- RG 63 Rick Bell Family fonds, Brock University Archives, Brock University.
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
Brock University Archives
Agency street/mail address
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264