Roy and Shirley (Sloman) Johnson [n.d]
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify the location of this photograph?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Roy and Shirley (Sloman) Johnson pose in this black and white photograph set in an unknown location. The Sloman - Bell ancestry includes former Black slaves from the United States who escaped to Canada.
- Roy Johnson is believed to be the man who donated the tank to the Lake St. Armoury in St. Catharines, Ontario.
- Personal Name(s)
- Roy Johnson, Shirley (Sloman) Johnson
- Rick Bell Family Fonds - RG 63
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- RG 63 Rick Bell Family fonds, Brock University Archives, Brock University.
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail
Agency street/mail address
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264