Iris Sloman with unidentified woman and sister Helen Sloman [n.d.]
- Mystery Question
- Where was this photograph taken, and when?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Iris Sloman, at left, with her sister, Helen, far right, and an unidentified woman on the beach in this undated photo. The location could possibly be Port Dalhousie or Parry Sound. This photo was among the family memorabilia retrieved by Rick Bell from his mother's attic in St. Catharines in the 1980s. The Bell - Sloman family descends from former Black American slaves who settled in the London and St. Catharines areas.
- Personal Name(s)
- Iris Sloman, Helen Sloman
- Rick Bell Family Fonds - RG 63
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- RG 63 Rick Bell Family fonds, Brock University Archives, Brock University.
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail
Agency street/mail address
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264