Mildred Sloman [ n.d.]
- Mystery Question
- What uniform is Mildred Sloman wearing?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Mildred Sloman, dressed in uniform, is pictured here in this undated black and white snapshot, likely taken in the early 1940s. The Sloman family is descended from former American slaves who settled in Canada. This photograph was among the family memorabilia in the possession of Rick Bell, of St. Catharines, Ontario.
- Personal Name(s)
- Mildred Sloman
- Rick Bell Family Fonds - RG 63
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- RG 63 Rick Bell Family fonds, Brock University Archives, Brock University
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail
Agency street/mail address
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264