Photograph of Irene Bell age 16 years, 1909
- Mystery Question
- Can you decipher the handwritten inscription?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An unidentified girl, believed to be Irene Bell, is featured in this small black and white portrait photograph. Handwritten inscription on the reverse indicates the photo was presented in August 1909. The name of the recipient is illegible. This photo was in the possession of the Rick Bell family of St. Catharines, Ontario.
- According to entries in the Bell Family Bible, Irene Frances Bell, daughter of George A. Bell and Nellie F. Bell, was born on Jan. 19, 1893. This would make her 16-years-old at the time this photograph was presented in 1909.
- Date of Publication
- Aug 1909
- Rick Bell Family Fonds - RG 63
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- RG 63 Rick Bell Family fonds, Brock University Archives, Brock University.
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail
Agency street/mail address
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264