Photograph of Young Woman by R. F. Uren, Photographer, St. Catharines [n.d.]
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify the young woman in this photograph?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- R. F. Uren, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Undated black and white cabinet card portrait of an unidentified young woman. This photograph was taken by R. F. Uren whose studio was located at 79 St. Paul St., St. Catharines, Ontario. This item was among the memorabilia in the possession of the Rick Bell family of St. Catharines. Relatives of the Bell family are descended from former Black slaves from the United States.
- Richard Frank (R.F.) Uren was a photographer in St. Catharines from 1886-1895.
Source: Phillips, Glen C. The Ontario photographers list (1851-1900). Sarnia: Iron Gate Publishing Co., 1990.
- Personal Name(s)
- R. F. Uren
- Rick Bell Family Fonds - RG 63
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- RG 63 Rick Bell Family fonds, Brock University Archives, Brock University.
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail
Agency street/mail address
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264