St. Catharines Public Schools Honor Pupils certificate to Bessie Bell, December 1910.
- Mystery Question
- Where did Bessie Bell attend public school?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A St. Catharines Public Schools Honor Pupils certificate presented to Bessie Bell, dated December 8, 1910 and signed by G. E. Lounsbury, Teacher. This certificate was in the possession of the Richard Bell Family of St. Catharines, Ontario.
- The certificate reads:
"Bessie Bell is this day entitled to receive this public expression of approbation for Industry, Good Conduct and Regular Attendance, for the week ending December 8th 1910. Parents are particularly requested to enquire for a card of this kind at the close of each week."
- Place of Publication
- St. Catharines, Ontario
- Date of Publication
- 8 Dec 1910
- Personal Name(s)
- Bessie Bell G.E. Lounsbury
- Rick Bell Family Fonds - RG 63
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Brock University Archives, Rick Bell Family Fonds RG 63, Brock University, St. Catharines Ontario
- Current copyright applies. In some instances, researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Brock University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the Library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
- Brock University ArchivesEmail
Agency street/mail address
James A. Gibson Library,
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Telephone: 905-688-5550 x3264