Walls Full Of Blind River History, 1999
- The Sault Star, March 20, 1999
- Caroline Van Luit, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This clippings provides some history of the Main Street building that would be the new home of the Blind River library. Al McLean a local historian talks about the background of the location and some its past tenants.
- Photo 1: Local Historian Al McLean in front of the 60 year old building that has seen many tenants over the years.
Photo 2: Frank Piche (left) and Al McLean in front of mural students painted on the 60 year old building.
- Date of Original
- March 20, 1999
- Blind River Public Library History
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.18336 Longitude: -82.95817
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Blind River Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
8 Woodward Avenue
P.O. Box 880
Blind River, ON P0R 1B0