Fort Niagara. By James Pattison Cockburn
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- James Pattison Cockburn, Artist
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Watercolour over pencil; gouache (white highlights) drawing.
Believed to have been created in England.
View is of Fort Niagara on the Canadian side of the Niagara River.
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2605810708074 Longitude: -79.0646982192993
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Please contact the RiverBrink Art Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- RiverBrink Art MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
116 Queenston St.
PO Box 266