Portrait of Jacob Brown- 1862
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This is a print of a portrait of Jacob Brown. At the bottom it states “From the original painting by Chappel in the possession of the publishers Johnson Fry & Co., Publishers. New York. Entered according to an Act of Congress AD 1862 by Johnson Fry & Co. in the clerks office of the district court for the southern district of N.Y.”
Majro General Brown was the Commanding Officer at the Batttles of Sackets Harbor, Chippawa, and Lundy's Lane.
- Johnson Fry & Co., Publishers
- Place of Publication:
- New York
- Date of Publication:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Image courtesy of the Niagara Falls History Museum
- Please contact the Niagara Falls History Museum for any reproductions of this image.
Niagara Falls History Museum