Transcript of an Order of Retirement for George Young, Master Carpenter at Fort George- 1815
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The document is a transcript of an order of retirement for George Young who worked as the Master Carpenter at Fort George.
- Date of Original
- 17 June 1815
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.252777 Longitude: -79.051388
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Niagara Historical Society & Museum
- Please contact the Niagara Historical Society & Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- Niagara Historical Society MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
43 Castlereagh Street
P.O. Box 208