Letter from Alex MacDonnell to Lieutenant Donald McDougal- August 1814
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- Alex MacDonnell
- Lieutenant Donald McDougal, Recipient
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A letter dated August 1814, from Alex MacDonnell to Lieutenant Donald McDougal concerning his request for a transfer. He also asked about the status of McDougal's wounds and whether he would be ready for active service again soon.
- Date of Original
- 30 August 1814
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25012 Longitude: -79.06627
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Niagara Historical Society & Museum
- Please contact the Niagara Historical Society & Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- Niagara Historical Society MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
43 Castlereagh Street
P.O. Box 208