Memo Authorizing a Ration OF Fuel and Candles to Mrs. Elizabeth Campbell- February 19, 1814
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- Elizabeth Campbell, Recipient
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a memo discussing how Mrs. Campbell's, wife of Fort-Major Donald Campbell, request for fuel and candles was authorized and ready to be distributed. It is dated February 19th, 1814 which means Mrs. Campbell made the request during the winter months following the burning of Niagara in December 1813.
- Date of Original
- 19 February 1814
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25012 Longitude: -79.06627
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Niagara Historical Society & Museum
- Please contact the Niagara Historical Society & Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- Niagara Historical Society MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
43 Castlereagh Street
P.O. Box 208